FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
• Reported record revenues in 2020 of $25.8 million, a 7% increase over 2019.
• Reported record revenues in Q4 2020 of $9.2 million, a 30% increase over prior year.
• Ended fiscal year 2020 with a backlog of over $14 million in signed contracts.
• Achieved positive Adjusted EBITDA for the second quarter in a row.
• Signed 77 new engineering and design project contracts in 2020, including six new projects in Europe, and the Company’s first horticulture commissioning project.
• Company to host conference call and audio webcast today, Wednesday, March 31st at 8:30 AM ET.
Lafayette, Colo. (March 31, 2021) – urban-gro, Inc. (NASDAQ: UGRO) (“urban-gro” or the “Company”), a leading global horticulture company that engineers and designs commercial Controlled Environment Agriculture (“CEA”) facilities and integrates complex environmental equipment systems, today reported its financial results for its fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended December 31.