Valued urban-gro Clients and Industry Partners,
We hope this message finds you safe and in good health.
Since our second updated on the COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to share company updates as they relate to our operations and describe how we are effectively working with our North American customers to ensure continuity of cultivation operations and effective support services.
What’s in our update?
- Stay-at-Home Order Extended for the Corporate Office
- gro-care Virtual Support Service Launched
- HealthMate Plus (Virus / Bacteria / Odor Control)
- Molear Spring Promotion – Save up to $4,500
- Shop Online for Virus / Odor Control, Light Bulbs, and Approved Pesticides
Stay-at-Home Order Extended for Corporate Office
Governor Polis has extended the State of Colorado’s Stay-at-Home order until April 26. While both of our offices and our shipping department remain open, the majority of our employees continue to work at home, including our national sales team. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to them on their mobile phones for direct engagement:
- Executive Vice President of Sales: Jonathan Nassar (email) – 720-530-5018
- Director of Sales, East Coast: Michelle Foote (email) – 978-270-1316
- Director of Sales, Midwest & West Coast: Mike McGrew (email) – 623-466-3033
- Director of Sales, Canada: Dave Lamarre (email) – 925-580-9049
- National Sales Associate: Riley Dolan (email) – 303-709-5069
gro-care Virtual Support Service Launched
On Monday, we launched gro-care, a virtual support solution for cultivator equipment and facilities across North America. While we look forward to visiting our customers in person, we are focused on providing the best possible service for our customers in the interim while adhering to national safety guidelines and restrictions. With that in mind, the urban-gro gro-care monthly subscription includes the following suite of solutions:
- Remote Engineering: A dedicated team of maintenance and cultivation experts help customers set, monitor, and analyze all types of digital cultivation equipment, from fertigation controllers to HVAC equipment.
- Resource Optimization: Our cultivation space planning team will help customers to assess labor allocation after reductions / expansions in workforce, while taking on non-core tasks, like product procurement, recurring consumable purchasing, setting maintenance schedules, and more.
- IPM Support: urban-gro’s team of plant scientists help customers integrate proactive plans to prevent pathogen emergence with recommendations for nutrients and pesticides that have been screened by our compliance team.
- Commissioning: Our commissioning personnel will support your team by both teaching them how to operate and repair equipment, as well as by providing troubleshooting support based on our years of experience and diverse set of assets.
Webinar Replay! urban-gro hosted a webinar on the calibration, monitoring, and troubleshooting of fertigation controllers on Wednesday, April 15, 2020 at 10:00 AM MDT. Watch the recorded webinar. If you have questions, please contact Colin Ferrain, Director of Enterprise Solution, at: email@example.com.
HealthMate Plus (Virus / Bacteria / Odor Control
Our customers have been asking for virus and bacteria control solutions for dispensary and patient room settings. We are pleased to offer HealthMate Plus as an option to protect employees and customers in these smaller settings. These highly visible solutions provide true medical-grade HEPA filters which remove 99.97% of all particles larger than 0.3 microns and 95% of all particles larger than 0.1 microns.
Orders may be placed online with shipping to your location in 1 – 2 business days. Contact your Director of Sales for special pricing.
Moleaer Promotion – Save up to $4,500
How can you improve your current cultivation operations with minimal investment? From our experience, one of the best ways to add value is to add the Moleaer dissolved oxygen (DO) system to their existing fertigation system. Customers have reported increased yield, metabolism, and improved disease tolerance with the mega boosted DO that Moleaer provides.
urban-gro is excited to offer an exclusive 15% discount on this equipment along with free engineering design to integrate it into an existing system. This promotion is worth up to $4,500 in savings. Contact Courtney Onofre at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started on this project. This offer expires on May 15, 2020.
Shop Online for Virus and Odor Control, Light Bulbs, and Approved Pesticides
Our recently launched e-commerce site includes virus and odor control solutions, approved pesticides, and replacement bulbs. Check our our offerings, including:
- You may order your HealthMate Plus online.
- Ushio CMH 315w 12-packs and Ushio DE HPS 12-packs are on sale.
- Our pesticide product of the month for April is Eco-1 40. OMRI-listed Eco-1 40 is approved for dipping clones to give your plants a strong early start. Use the code ECO1APRIL10 for 10% off your order.
If you have questions or concerns regarding our operations or services, please do not hesitate to respond to this email or contact us at email@example.com.
Thank you for your business as we navigate this challenging time for our industry and the country.
Bradley Nattrass, Chairman and CEO